Sunday, March 4, 2012
ODBD & Sandy Challenge
ODBD will sponsor 2 boxes to be shipped to our heros if we get enough cards with their challenge. This month the challenge is Tic-Tac-Toe. I chose to go diagonal from top left corner to the bottom right corner. * Sorry, can't get a copy of the board * The options I chose are brads, ribbon and layers.
Then Sandy made a challenge (that I kind of got myself into) to see if a card can be made with the ODBD challenge using OWH's sketch for this week.
So here is my card for both challenges But there is one teeny, tiny problem.......I only have bright colored brads. So I had to use eyelets......*crossing fingers* hope that works! I have layers with the sentiment & the base is a layer. The black & white strips is ribbon. Then the eyelets in the corners.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This is such and elegant card. Your eyelets worked perfect. Did you know you can color brads with sharpies?
ReplyDeleteI do now! HAHA I hadn't even thought of that. Maybe when I make more of this style, I can do that. Thanks!
DeleteYou did it! Great job :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! great job. Pat K.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know about the Sharpies! Krystil that card is absolutely gorgeous! Great job meeting the challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is so elegant. I love your use of black and white!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card! I love everything about it! Way to rise to the occassion so to speak!
ReplyDeletevery chic - love the black and white with those fleur de lis!
ReplyDeleteYou did it and did it beautifully too! I bet there will be more double dog dares in your future!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card... I was going to suggest Sharpies.. or white embossing powder as well. thanks for sharing this beauty with us. ~ Pam
ReplyDeleteyou did a great job - eyelets/brads - works for me - I did the same one - but I used bakers twine instead of ribbon.
ReplyDeletegood job combining both challenges
Barb Housner