Saturday, April 28, 2012

Show Some OWH Love!

I posted a picture of a decal I designed for my car on FB.  Needless to say, I had a large amount of people wanting one.  I checked with Sandy and she said that I shouldn't order & sell the decals.  But what I hadn't mentioned is that I actually bought 5 decals.


I have 4 decals up for grabs.  So now is your chance to win one and show your OWH love.  All you need to do is comment on this post.  Please leave me your name & email address.  Make sure to spell out your email (janedoe at mycomputer dot com).  I will randomly pick 4 winners and contact you by email.  All comments must be in by Monday April 30 10:00pm EST.  Good luck!

**UPDATE**  Thanks to everyone that left a comment!  Congrats to Sherry, Renata, Jan and Raeanna for winning a decal!  Emails have been sent to the winners.

11 comments:

  1. I would love a decal Krystil. I think it was very creative that you designed and implemented that - great idea!

    my email is rgunger at yahoo dot com
    rgunger@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic idea! I would love one!
    Jen
    Jmueller409 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, great idea! I would proudly place this on my car for all to see.
    Susan
    shiles728@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous idea Krystil! Thank you for being so generous!
    ~Ann
    bam7462 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would live this! I'd post this on my VW Beetle! I'd like to know where you found the Jpeg for the logo? I need a large Jpeg file for a poster size sign I want to make.
    Thanks for the chance to win the decal!
    Raeanna Smith
    Raeanna25 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very generous offering! That decal would look awesome on my little Trailblazer! And with as much driving as I would be doing here soon, lots of folks would get to see it! YAY!!
    hiscreation2 at hotmail dot com
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of an OWH car decal. What a wonderful way to promote OWH. Thanks for the generous giveaway!
    eponinekc at msn dot com
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGosh!! Those are so cool! Thanks for the chance to win one!!
    RBBRRMQN at YAHOO dot COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome decal and I would love to win one.
    sherryvarga at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very cool Krystil, I'd love to have one on my car! My e mail is gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com
    Thanks for a chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just posted a request for a car sticker on the OWH FB page! I would really love to show my support for OWH and raise awareness. I tell everyone I meet who makes cards that they should donate cards to OWH! Renata Manzo My e-mail is renatabilly@comcast.net Thanks so much for doing this!

    ReplyDelete