Monday, March 4, 2013

Cute Little Monsters

I seem to have failed my crafting new year's resolution.  This is why I don't make resolutions.  Here it is March and I am behind.  I said I would join the challenge of 5 Christmas cards each month, none yet.  I said I would join in more challenges, none yet.  I said I would blog more, not so much.  But life keeps getting in the way.  Dealing with a horrible head cold that didn't seem to want to go away.  My son tracking out of school for 3 weeks.  During that time frame, he celebrated his 6th birthday (*sniff sniff* he's growing up way too fast!).  Hubby, son & I recently spent a week in Orlando, FL.  Spending a couple days at the Disney parks and one day at Legoland.

But things have calmed down.....for now.  I'm feeling better and my son is back in school.  Time for me to step it up.

Today, I made 8 cards with these darling monsters (4 with the green monster, 4 with the purple monster).  I used OWH sketch 153.



Paper - Recollections Paper Pack from Michaels
Monster Clipart -  My Cute Graphics

6 comments:

  1. i love the monsters. great job. and don't worry about the christmas cards- i have been making some on your behalf. so far i have 30, so you really don't need to worry about them until july! :)

    laura c. in park rapids, mn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thanks for helping out on the Christmas cards Laura! That is so nice of you. ;o) I'll get around to them.....sometime

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, Krystil! They are adorable little monsters! Hehehe, that's the same thing I call my grandchildren sometimes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen such adorable little monsters!! I too said I would step up the the challenge of Christmas cards...I have made 1 so far, you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete