Whew! I managed to survive Christmas! Thank goodness. While my son was busy playing with all of his new toys and my husband enjoying time off from work, I needed some crafting therapy! I finally got a large paper trimmer since my other one got messed up. And Santa (aka my husband) was nice enough to get some card making supplies on my wish list. Let the fun begin!
The first card I made is using OWH's 100th sketch! The diamond plate paper was made with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.
I know OWH shippers are not in need of birthday cards. But I'm sure they can always use birthday cards for kids. The scalloped circle around the birthday sentiment was done by my new Christmas present. It's the Sizzix Framelits. Ran it through my Cuttlebug twice and couldn't figure out why it wasn't cutting. Oops, was using the wrong side! Finally got it working. I got 4 different sets of the Framelits. I think I have found my new favorite "toy"!! The pattern paper with confetti does have glitter in the confetti. Didn't realize that when I bought it. I have done the scratch test, cut test, taste test (just seeing if you were paying attention with the last one) and no glitter anywhere!


I love that embossing folder - I bought it recently but haven't used it yet - gotta go do that!!!! Love the cards -
ReplyDeleteTaste test! LOL!
ReplyDeletetaste test, lol!!! these cards are beautiful!
ReplyDelete