I can make girly cards like no tomorrow. But why do I have such a problem with manly cards? So one day I sat down and goggled masculine cards. I found some inspiration on a few different Stampin' Up demonstrators pages. I CASE'd this card but changed the sentiment (it was a birthday card). The inspiration card had the bubble strips going up and down. That is what I meant to do! But I didn't cut the paper right. Shhhh no one has to know! But having them go side to side makes it more my card!

i find that there isn't a lot of manly stuff out there, there is baby boy stuff, but not a lot of stuff for bigger boys or men. i have made several digital scrapbooking kits just for boys because they are so hard to find and i needed boy stuff for my boy son and my two boy cats! :)
ReplyDeleteNice card, I think the sideways strips look terrific. Masculine cards can be tough to make, that's for sure! Try Dustin Pike's Doodle Dragon Studios - he has a wacky sense of guydom! Also, for free stuff Create with TLC and The Graphics Fairy are good for vintage images. TLC has suspended a lot of her older freebies, but she does have a nice store. The Graphics Fairy is simply a treasure trove.
ReplyDelete