Somehow.....somewhere my mojo packed it's bags and got out of town. I was really needing to make cards (for my sanity). But nothing. So I did something scary......I cleaned my desk. Under all the scraps of paper & stamps that were buried, I found it! There on my desk was this wonderful paper that just screamed for me to make a card with it. And one must always listen to your paper when it screams! LOL Thank you mojo for returning!
As a tribute......I have made a few cards of Thanks.
The first one is made with Heidi Grace Designs. Normally, I don't care for paisley anything. But for some reason I found myself buying it. Glad I did! Can't remember who makes the thank you stamp as I am in the middle of organizing my stamps.
This second card was just a quick put together. It makes a good masculine card, which is always needed.

Love these cards! I'm not a fan of paisley either, but you rocked this one!
ReplyDeleteTwo sleek and gorgeous cards, Krystil! I can see why these DPs spoke to you. It's going to be fun to follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogland Krystil! Your cards are wonderful, I'm looking forward to visiting your blog again soon (:
ReplyDeletei am in love with anything pink and brown, all of my daughter's scrapbooks and layouts are pink and brown, lol! beautiful cards! beautiful blog! :)
ReplyDelete