Sunday, February 12, 2012

Another VCMP Card

Got one more card done for the virtual card making party!

Challenge #6 - Sand and Sea (use blue and tans)

Flower paper is from my stash (I got many, many moons ago) & sentiment is from OWH/Hero Arts stamp set.  It's hard to tell in the picture, but the dark layer behind the sentiment is navy blue (it looks black in the picture).  I had planned on using some blue ribbon but then realized, I don't have yummy blue ribbon.  Not happy with the twine on there......but it will do, for now.


Update: Feb. 13, 2012
I know it's too late to link up for the challenge......but I wasn't happy with the outcome of the card.  The whole reason I wanted to make this card was because of some paper ribbon I found.  But when I put the 1st card together, I couldn't find it.  Well I found it & made a new one.  Much better!  The adhesive paper ribbon is by K&Company.



No comments:

Post a Comment