OWH is doing a virtual card making party for those of us that aren't lucky enough to be on the cruise. Having problems with my mojo for the beginning challenges......I figured I'd start with one that would be easy for me. Challenge #5 'It's A Party.' Right now, I have birthday on the brain as I am busy getting things in order for my son's birthday on Saturday.
Not only does this card work for the challenge, it's also great for a child. I have been working on cards for children recently, so this fits in perfectly.

Phenomenal (I hope I spelled that right!) My favorite! I love the tires! So cute - soooooo you found your mojo - - - big time!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so darn cute! Cards for kids are always in demand for OWH and this will be treasured by some hero's little boy. Great job Krystil!
ReplyDeleteJust adorable
ReplyDeleteHow cute! I love the image and the colors. Happy Birthday to your son.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute and delicious truck!
ReplyDelete