Sunday, February 12, 2012

Virtual Card Making Party

Didn't get them all done.....but here is what I managed to get around to this morning.


Challenge #1 - Hot Tropics 
Requirement for this card was to use hot pink, green and yellow.

 Unfortunately, my camera didn't pick up the hot pink......but I promise, it's there.  The flowers and liquid pearls are hot pink.






 Challenge #4 - Beachy Thinking of You
I was so excited about this one!  I figured 'how hard is it to do something beachy?'  I put the card together and then realized, oops, it's suppose to be a Thinking of You.  Maybe it will still work.  I used OWH sketch #27.  










Challenge #8 - Jungle Animals
I had planned on making a card using some monkey paper I just bought.  But while I was going through my paper stash, I found some cute giraffe paper.  So I decided to do something different.  The sketch I used was from another site.  But I didn't record what site.

1 comment: