Monday, January 30, 2012

What Happened To Winter?

Here it is, the end of January, and I have to ask "what happened to winter?"  We've had a few days here and there in NC that got chilly.  A few nights that got in the 20's.  But we really haven't had a true winter!  With it feeling much more like spring, it makes it easier to make spring cards.


The paper is from a huge American Girls paper pack that I found for 50% off at Michael's just before Christmas.  The image is a coloring sheet from Raising Our Kids webpage.

This warm weather is also not helping my car dilemma.  I had a gallon of milk sitting on my passenger seat.  I would make sure I hold it when I stopped or made turns.  But at one point, an ambulance came from a side street with it's lights and siren going.  I had to slam on brakes to avoid hitting it.  Well, I didn't think to hold the milk.  It went flying off the seat, onto the floor board & milk start gushing out.  By the time I got the car pulled over and went around to the other side of the car, milk was pouring out the door.  I cleaned it as best as possible when I got home.  But now it smells like something died in my car.  I have used about a full can of Lysol and have 2 different air fresheners.  Luckily I can leave the windows down some to help (not much though).  

No comments:

Post a Comment